Here we go! Another tag.
Found these questions via Read Rant Rock And Roll.
1. Have You Ever Regifted A Book That You’ve Been Given?
Can’t say that I have! Thankfully, the books I’ve been gifted have been ones that I usually read and enjoy.
2. Have you ever said you’ve read a book when you haven’t?
Nope! I never really felt the need to. Never been the type to fall into any kind of pressure!
3. Have you ever borrowed a book and not returned it?
Nope! I do remember, years later, the exact book I let an acquaintance friend of mine borrow and she never returned it. but it’s all good haha. It was IDENTICAL by Ellen Hopkins which is one of my favorites of hers.
4. Have you ever read a series out of order?
No. When I’m buying new books and browsing through the shelves and see one I like that says on the spine or something: ” A ______ novel” I always make sure to search it on Goodreads before buying it. Made the mistake a few times of just buying a book thinking it was a standalone but….it was like book 4 in a series haha. So, now it’s habit to check.
5. Have you ever spoiled a book for someone?
I think I have but I am totally blanking! I really try hard not to do that especially if I’m talking to someone who really wants to read the book. How annoying haha.
6. Have you ever doggy eared a book?
I have a long, long time ago. Like talking 5 years old here. BUT then I learned about the wonderful ways of bookmarks and made a few from crafts. Sooooo much glitter…..
7. Have you ever told someone you don’t own a book when you do?
Nah, I’m pretty honest about what I read and own. I don’t get embarrassed by what I read or have read. I figure if someone’s going to judge me on the books I read then that’s their problem not mine. You should never feel ashamed of reading what you like to read and enjoy.
8. Have you ever told someone you haven’t read a book when you have?
No. Goes along with the attitude above.
9. Have you ever skipped a chapter or a section of a book?
Haha, yes I have. Jacob’s second POV in Breaking Dawn. Just felt like he was talking too much and got bored with it after a while.
10. Have you ever bad mouthed a book you actually liked?
Nope! There’s some books I’ve read that I really liked but agreed with some criticism about it but that’s about it.
That’s all folks (gif). What tags have you done lately? Leave some links below! I’d love to support/subscribe to fellow bloggers!♥️
Featured image via Reading Agency
*Amazon Links are affiliate*