Actually didn’t know there was a tag that involved two of my favorite things: beauty and books! Yay! Here we go:
Found these questions via A Universe For Books
(1) Primer: What’s a book that had a lasting impression on you?
Into the Wild by John Kraukaer. Chris’ story stayed with me a while after I had finished the book. Haven’t seen the film adaptation yet.
(2) Foundation: Favorite first book in a series
Junie B. Jones and the Stupid Smelly Bus. 😅 love those books.
(3) Concealer: Name some characters you wish didn’t exist
Every character in Possessing Jessie. Every single character.
(4) Powder: Pick your favorite last book in a series
(5) Eyebrows: Pick a book you think everyone should read
The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself by Michael A. Singer.
(6) Eyeshadow: Pick a book with your favorite colors on the cover
This edition of Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov. Couldn’t find the exact edition on Amazon because there’s a million editions of this book, though it’s nice to look at.
(7) Eyeliner: Pick a dark and mysterious book
The Stranger Beside Me by Ann Rule. It’s about her “friendship” ( I haven’t read the book but I’ve wanted to read it for a while) with serial killer Ted Bundy.
(8) Mascara: Pick a long book
IT by Stephen King. The longest book I’ve read so far (my paperback edition was about 1150 pages).
(9) Highlighter: Pick a book that brightens your day
Looking at my old childhood books always brings a smile to my face. Some of them include Marc Brown’s Arthur books, and many others that I’ll probably do a separate blog about.
(10) Lipstick: Your Favorite Book Kiss
Ya know, I don’t really read a whole lot of romance and definitely haven’t recently so I can’t pinpoint one. I mean, the famous one in The Notebook is really one for the ages.
Thanks for checking out my answers to this tag and if there’s any other book tags you’d like me to answer, let me know!
*Amazon links are affiliate*