That “shoes” song with that guy in that blonde wig just popped into my head while writing the title, haha. If you don’t know what I’m talking about, check out the video at the end.
Found these questions via Incessant Bookworm
(1) Boots – a book that you have multiple editions of.
None actually that I can think of! I mainly collect books about particular people and topics, not so much different editions.
(2) Flats – a book that you’d bring in case what you were reading isn’t good.
Hmm, probably any collection of poetry.
(3) Slippers – a book that you’d cozy up with on a cold night.
A thriller that I’m currently reading called The Never List by Koethi Zan.
(4) Flip Flops – a book that is a good beach read.
(5) Wedges – a book that reminds you of spring time.
The Complete Tales Of Winnie The Pooh by A.A. Milne
(6) Pumps – a book that has a cover that is sleek and chic
Oh gosh, I have a book in mind for this but I can’t for the life of me remember the name or the author 😒😒 I’ll go with PERFECT by Ellen Hopkins as a second one that comes to mind.
(7) Sneakers/Tennis Shoes – a book that you could read multiple times (even if it becomes worn through)
I tag you!
*Amazon links are affiliate*