Giving credit where credit is due: questions found at Hello, Abibliophobia
1. What are you reading right now?
Currently reading The Never List by Koethi Zan, A Little Bit of Spectacular by Gin Philips and trying to finish up The You I’ve Never Known by Ellen Hopkins (it’s never taken me this long to finish one of her books which is a little concerning. I guess I’m just not into this one as much).
2. What book describes you best?
Of the top of my head…..I don’t really know. Can one person really be summed up in one book?
3. What book do you want to make sure you read to your children?
4. How many physical books do you own?
Oh, gosh….I’d estimate at least 400. I find a lot of great book finds at the dollar store 😀
5. What character in a book would you like to be best friends with?
6. What character in a book would you like to sucker punch in the face?
Hmm….can this be changed to people in real life? (kidding….kind of…not really, haha) This may be a cop-out but Bella annoyed me quite a bit in Eclipse. Both the book and the movie version.
7. Would you rather read digital or paper books?
8. What was the worst book you ever read or stopped reading?
To date, Possessing Jessie by Nancy Springer.
9. What is the most embarrassing book you have ever read?
Not embarrassed by anything I’ve read! Own it and be proud of what you read! ❤
10. Book you’re most embarrassed to have never read?
Not embarrassed per say, but I haven’t read quite a lot of the most popular YA books out there.
11. Outdoor or indoor reading?
Outdoor if I lived in a more suitable, stable climate. But….I live in Texas so the pages start melting after a while. Kidding…but you get the point. It’s hot as hell here. Best to stay inside with the AC 😀
12. Did you parents read to you before bed? If so, what did they read you?
They did! My mom especially. Reading was always something that was encouraged during my childhood. My older brother hated reading though I always loved it and, of course, the habit stuck. She mainly read similar books to the ones mentioned in question 3 as well as all of the Arthur books my Marc Brown. I love the show too.
13. What is the first book you read by your self?
Haha, awe what a cute question. Probably one of the many Arthur books that were always laying around somewhere in my home.
What other tags have you completed lately? I’d love to know. ❤
*Amazon links are affiliate*
*image via Book Bub (originally Country Living)